Citing a survey done by law.com International, abovethelaw.com has published the following list of the World’s Top 10 law firms by revenue:-
- Kirkland & Ellis: $6,042,000,000
- Latham & Watkins: $5,448,778,000
- DLA Piper: $3,471,437,000
- Baker McKenzie: $3,126,729,000
- Skadden Arps: $3,022,380,000
- Dentons: $2,940,600,000
- White & Case: $2,869,800,000
- Sidley Austin: $2,795,426,000
- Clifford Chance: $2,711,508,000
- Ropes & Gray: $2,674,046,000
Two take-aways I have from this list are:
- There are a lot of zeros in those numbers – have law firms finally joined the #Big4 in the Billionaires Club?
- Clifford Chance are the only Magic Circle firm in that list – so maybe revenue per partner really isn’t the same as profit per partner…
Enjoy the day!